I’m on the landscape side of architecture and construction so it’s super rare for me to see the inside of projects we’ve worked on.
When Greg Ugrin asked if I’d shoot some photos of the interior of this building I leaped at the opportunity.
As you can see there are some amazing programs at DTEC.
The mission of the Dennis Technical Education Center is “To provide students a competitive advantage by fostering the development of the necessary skillset and professional network to seek out technical training, collegiate opportunities, or enter the workforce as a contributing member of their industry from day one, following graduation.”
Touring the facility I was amazed by the number of programs and how well outfitted each program is. DTEC programs include:
- Auto Body (Collision Repair) Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Computer Support
- Dental Assistant
- Electronics Technology / Mechatronics Technology
- Elementary Teacher Intern
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) *They have ambulances!
- Graphic Design
- Heavy Equipment / Diesel Technology
- Networking Support
- Pharmacy Technician
- Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical Trades
- Precision Machining
- Residential Carpentry / Building Construction
Its great living in a community that values and invents in education, training, innovation, and career planning. Its also great being involved in the design of such an amazing facility!
Do you need photos of a project? How about new a new head shot / profile photo? I’d love to help. Contact me anytime to chat.